Want your workplace to be safe and well everyday? Our Advisors can help you. Our service is free and we offer ongoing support.
Advisors can visit your workplace and help you:
- identify hazards
- conduct your own risk assessments
- recognise opportunities for improvement
- understand and meet your work health and safety obligations
- ensure your policies and procedures are up to date and effective
- communicate with your workers.
COVID Safe Workplaces
Our WorkSafe Advisory Service can also help small to medium sized business prepare to be COVID Safe.
Talking health and safety
Our advisors can deliver information sessions to your workers and contractors that explain safety roles and responsibilities, safe work methods, and wellbeing.
We also present to industry groups, job agencies, TAFEs, colleges and high schools on the importance of roles and responsibilities of all workers, especially new and young workers.
Wellbeing is a key part of a healthy and safe workplace. A healthy worker is a safe worker – and a productive one.
Our advisors can help you create a wellbeing program that improves the physical and mental health of your workers and makes your workplace safer and healthier by:
- providing you with practical tools to help you identify hazards in your workplace
- helping you implement solutions that are relevant, practical and affordable
- checking that the safety plans and policies you have in place are on track
- providing you with ongoing support.
Request a visit from an advisor
Our Advisors are here to help your business achieve best practice in health and safety. Their services are free and confidential.