Work cessation

The HSR, the PCBU, or a worker may ask for an inspector to be appointed to help resolve an issue relating to the cessation of work.

Confirmation will be required that:

  • the PCBU has been informed of the work cessation
  • the HSR has been elected and has completed training which entitles them to direct work to cease.