Replacing licences and changing contact details

You are required to notify WorkSafe in writing as soon as practicable if your licence is lost, stolen or destroyed you can apply for a replacement licence.

You will be required to:

  • complete the application (GF083) including your licence number (if known)
  • pay the prescribed fee
  • describe the reason a replacement licence is required

If you do not receive your new licence within 60 days of the application you will need to contact WorkSafe.

If there are 90 days or less before your card is due to be renewed, you may simply follow the directions for renewing your licence.

Changing your contact details

Notify Worksafe Tasmania in writing and within 14 days of the changes occurring if you

  • change your residential/postal address details change
  • change your name (you'll need to provide us with evidence)
  • become incapable of competently performing the high risk work
  • have your licence suspended or cancelled by another state or territory.