WorkSafe Tasmania makes information held on its files available to the public in accordance with relevant legislation.
Dangerous substances site information is accessed by using the form below.
You can request investigation reports and any other information prepared or collected under the Work Health and Safety Act 2012 by applying for assessed disclosure under the Right to Information Act 2009 (see below).
Investigation reports and other information may not be able to be disclosed where:
- a WorkSafe investigation is ongoing
- there is ongoing regulatory action by WorkSafe
- the matter is the subject of an ongoing prosecution; or
- the matter is likely to the subject of a coronial inquest
- Search our website
- Call WorkSafe on 1300 366 322
- Email email@example.com
- Write to us at
PO Box 56
ROSNY PARK TAS 7018