Other compensation 

If you have applied for compensation under the Asbestos- Related Diseases (Occupational Exposure) Compensation Act 2011 and subsequently receive compensation under another compensation scheme (such as the workers compensation scheme), you must notify the Asbestos Compensation Commissioner.

You must do this within 20 business days of receiving the other compensation. Complete Form 7 below and forward to the Commissioner.

Failure to do so may result in you being penalised..

Forms and information

Form 7: Notice of receipt of compensation under other legislation (pdf, 374.6 KB)

Asbestos Compensation Commissioner contact details