The contract for these services has been awarded to The20 Pty Ltd. Details can be found at Tasmanian Government Tenders (external link).
The WorkCover Tasmania Board sought to engage a marketing and communications provider to support relevant projects and activities of the Board.
For the purpose of the Request for Tender, the WorkCover Tasmania Board includes activities undertaken by WorkSafe Tasmania in conjunction with, or on behalf of, WorkCover Tasmania.
The WorkCover Tasmania Board is a statutory entity with responsibilities under the Workers Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1988 and the Work Health and Safety Act 2012.
WorkSafe Tasmania (a division of the Department of Justice) supports the WorkCover Tasmania Board to deliver its strategic priorities, projects and services that focus on:
- Targeted harm reduction – reducing harm in Tasmanian workplaces
- Building culture and capability – responding to current and emerging work health and safety issues
- Regulatory frameworks – ensuring regulatory frameworks are contemporary and effective
- Exemplar Regulator – striving for excellence as a regulator.
Specific marketing and communications services may include (but are not limited to):
- marketing and advertising services
- digital communication services
- creative services
- public relations.